Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thai Festival Pt. 2

Whew what a day... We went to another Thai festival and this time
around it was a bit chilly and I'm fighting an evil battle against
mother nature and her trees and her pollen ugh. It was hard to enjoy
the beef noodle soup that I did not take a picture of because I was
too busy trying to breathe and not let snot drip down into my food.
War is ugly people. We spent most of our time waiting in line while
the others ran around collecting all of the other good stuff. We
brought it back home to chow down on the chicken and beef BBQ on
skewers, papaya salad, sausages, fried bananas, mango sticky rice, and
this banh xeo like bready thingy with oysters (my fav). We also scored
lime plants and chili plants, which I cannot wait to see pretty little
red peppers coming out of that thing.

No comments: